Sep 4, 2008

I have new gas cylinder
today,waiting a long time i get a gas cylinder from dealer. i have faced many problems in this month. i spend one month without gas.i used to make food by kerosene.my pots are black like black night.
i pay 1200 rupees and take in room. but how? i ask cycle with dealer man. he permitt me to take for moment. unfortunately i can't cycling.hardly i reach in room. i satisfy.
actually kathmandu teaches us many things.how to live here? how to face with problems . most of the people of ktm. are selfish. they don't help in helpless condition.actually the good person recognize in difficult condition.

2 comments:

कैलाश said...

Congratulation Narendera For getting the Gas cylinder after long time. you told me clearly your problem and pain when we meet on the road.

But here, i couldn't get your voice in full volume. Y? as you share me. there was many things, which'll interesting to read. not i got to go for the Play at Gurukul. so bye

Narendra Raule (नरेन्द्र रौले) said...

thanx kailash,
for your comment.
really,i have a lot things to write.all my pain i can't write here.becoz that day happen load shedding.i will write in leisure time.
Narendra